* Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 07 August 2020 *
The Practice is now running a near-normal service, subject to the COVID-safe practices noted below. We have now completed re-contacting patients who may have missed appointments during the COVID-19 lockdown. If you’ve not been contacted and you’d still like an appointment then please do contact the Practice on 01253 640640 or email us either by clicking the link below or directly at email@example.com
We are committed to maintaining best practice and ensuring the safety and well-being of our team and our clients and we have therefore made a number of adjustments to our processes and practices. We’re advising all patients (and indeed visitors) of the following guidance:
- Please arrive no more than five minutes prior to your appointment start time – you may be asked to wait outside until previous customers have left - this is to ensure that other patients have left the premises and gives us time to clean the treatment rooms.
- There is a video doorbell at the entrance – please use this to contact reception and wait to be admitted; on warmer days, there will be a belt across the door opening, if the door is open; the Receptionist will be able to see you without having to use the video doorbell.
- You are required to wear a face-mask or face-covering whilst on the premises; when admitted, therefore, please wear your face-mask or face-covering before stepping inside.
- Once inside, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Remember to maintain social distancing current guidance is “1 meter plus” – note though that all of our Podiatrists will be wearing full PPE and Receptionists are now protected by screens around the reception desk and have PPE available if required.
- Please use contactless payment where possible (chip and PIN is OK) as we can’t accept cash at the moment.
Your co-operation is greatly appreciated so that we can work together to keep everyone safe.
We’ll continue to provide updates so please do keep an eye on this website and notices in and around the front of the clinic.
Sonia Morgan Podiatry Ltd
12 Wood Street, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1QS
Established in 2013, we strive to provide the highest standards of foot and lower limb healthcare for our patients in Lytham St Annes and surrounding areas of the Fylde Coast and Blackpool.
The practice is in a convenient location on Wood Street, St. Annes with ground floor access and is clean, bright and comfortable.
Services / Conditions Treated
Corns, Hard Skin and Cracked Heels
Biomechanical Assessments / Gait Analysis
Orthotics / Insoles
Athlete’s Foot and fungal nails
Nail Conditions, thickening, mis-shaped or broken
Foot and Lower Limb Pain
Plantar Fasciitis / Heel Pain
Ingrown Toenail Treatment and Surgery
LCN Nail Reconstruction
Diabetic Foot Care
Bunions / Hammer Toes
Prende Warm Wax
Home Visits (Temporarily suspended, due to current COVID-19 restrictions)